A baby called Ori and Fashion Drama
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Last Friday I had lunch with my friend Riquesha who brought her adorable baby Oriana along for the ride. Seriously, if I could have a baby that is as calm and happy as Ori I would be so happy! She is too perfect with her curly hair, little fingers and adorable smile! Major thanks to Riqui for answering all my questions honestly and always with humor, we ended up talking for like 4 hours straight!
Those who know me in person know that I love fashion and handbags. I confess I have been having a hard time finding cute maternity clothes. I feel like everything looks like a tent on me. P. and I braved the weather this weekend to find some clothes and I found two things I learned a number of things.
1. Old Navy sizing sucks.
2. Motherhood displays their cute clothes in the window but good luck finding anything in the store.
3. Kohl's carries a line of cheaper items from Motherhood. Hell, if Vera Wang can have a line there why not Motherhood?
4. No matter how much I argue I cannot justify $178 COH maternity jeans.
5. One of my BFF works at Mimi maternity and better hook me up on my birthday, (AHEM Miss B.)
Here are my two purchases!
Grey Baby Doll Top
Mudd Wide Leg Jeans
1 comments:
It was so fun meeting you too. I never understood why mothers always loved to talk about their birthing experience but now I know. It is fun to talk about all the gory details for some reason. I think it is because you made it through and you are still in amazement. I wish a calm and cool baby for you too!
Post a Comment