24 Weeks and Pregnancy Sucks?
Monday, March 24, 2008

I know I'm lucky to have had a relatively easy pregnancy. Although I've been dealing with some minor aches and pains, I think altogether pregnancy agrees with me. I know things could be way worse so I can take the bloody gums, nose bleeds and sore joints as long as the stretch marks stay the eff away and my ass doesn't reach the epic porportions that my boobs have acheived. Now if I could just cut the rest of the stress out of my life then all would be peachy (ahem someone remind why I decided to back to school?). Even though time is flying I'm still feeling like I have plenty of time to get everything done, which means I'm procrastinating . The nursery is coming together quite nicely and I still need a few odds and ends but every time I walk in there I get a calmness and smile that everything looks so girly and clean.
The next appointment is March 31st so hopefully we'll have new ultrasound pics to pour over. Other than that, it's one day at a time and onward we go.
0 comments:
Post a Comment