Mother's Day Letter

 Sunday, May 10, 2009

Amaya,

Today we celebrated our first Mother's Day. I woke up and opened cards from you and Daddy, and laughed out loud when I saw your "signature." Daddy said he put the pen in your hand and you went crazy!

We had a great family day today and I'm so happy that we have each other. Lately it seems as though life is changing and evolving so fast. You broke your first tooth yesterday! Daddy and I cheered our hearts out because those teeth were causing you so much trouble. You also learned to crawl in the last couple of weeks. Of course you prefer to hang on to furniture and walk everywhere but I was so glad that you hit this milestone. Just because you were a preemie doesn't mean it will define your milestones. You will do everything when you are good and ready!

I was thinking today, that I'm so lucky to be your mom. You have this bubbly little personality, you love your dogs, you love veggies and you keep me company on the long days that Daddy is at work. You are learning to give kisses and you even waved to Grammie the other day when she was leaving!

Our adventures this summer are just beginning and there is so much to be thankful for and to look forward to. We might be a small family but we are a loving one and that will never change.

Hugs and lots of kisses,
Mommy

1 comments:

Mom and Wife May 12, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

SO sweet thanks for sharing. I feel lucky to know you both!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP