First Birthday Thoughts
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
I didn't think I would be this emotional when thinking about my baby turning 1 year old. Around this time last year I was being driven to the hospital after being in pain most of the day. I remember thinking that I could have the baby that night, I was in so much pain and not correlating that it was my body shutting down from pre eclampsia and HELLP. Amaya was such an itty bitty baby and now she is so big and has changed our life so much!
One year later we have this beautiful walking little chatterbox who has a mix of her parents personality. She has my feistyness and Paul's stubbborness, she can play well on her own but loves to be around and observe other children. She brightens every part of my life, especially when I feel her little arms around my neck giving me a hug. She is truly a gift and a blessing!
0 comments:
Post a Comment