20 Month Letter

 Thursday, February 18, 2010




Dear Amaya,

Today you turned 20 months old.  As always I'm so amazed at how your little personality is developing and I'm thinking that you might be just as feisty as your mama!  You spent the morning with Grampie today and went to the park.  He said you were quite popular there and you didn't even want to leave so he had to carry you all the way back home!

We had a few worried days this month when you had pneumonia but once the antibiotics kicked in you were back to your active self!  You are really enjoying hanging with your nanny, going to Gymboree and going to play-dates.  I gave you special crayons and markers to play with and you love to scribble on scratch paper.    You talk a lot now lately you've been saying COM'ON! and Your Welcome! whenever someone says thank you.  The other day you found the deodorant in my drawer and attempted to put it under your arms which Daddy and I thought was so hilarious!  And speaking of personal hygiene we are working on teaching you to brush your teeth and even bought you your own little pink toothbrush.

We are marching toward your second birthday which should be lots of fun.  Remember you are so loved and you add so much happiness to our home!!

Love,
Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP