So I don't forget...
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
I think Amaya and I had our first conversation today.
Me: where's daddy?
A: I don knowww
Me: I think he's at work
A: ok mama!
And then she ran off.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
The Adventures of Mom, Dad and Amaya!
I think Amaya and I had our first conversation today.
Me: where's daddy?
A: I don knowww
Me: I think he's at work
A: ok mama!
And then she ran off.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Back to TOP
2 comments:
That is totally sweet. I remember Ori's first conversation but now she is a little motor mouth and she is venturing into the "Why" territory. That child always has so much to say, I often wonder how frustrating it was for her before she could speak.
so cute! She is getting to be such a big girl!
Post a Comment