Adventures in Food

 Monday, December 31, 2007

12 weeks later and I still do not have morning sickness. Kick ass!!

I do however have an um, interesting relationship with food. I went three weeks with eating little to nothing. Nothing tasted good, nothing looked good and god, even trying to smell stuff was enough to turn me green. I had a turnaround two weeks ago and got my appetite back, enough to eat Lucky Charms, fajitas, and pasta. Now I'm back to not really having an appetite unless you count yogurt as a proper lunch. Oh an another lovely thing about pregnancy? Things taste different. I cannot even drink a caffeine free root beer anymore because everyone I do has a metallic taste to it. P swears I'm losing it, but seriously my beloved root beer tastes yucky. So I'll be sticking to water and organic juice.

Speaking of organic, the big news in our house? I am now drinking organic milk!! And it tastes decent. Not enough to have a big glass full but at least I can eat my Lucky Charms without worrying what all those hormones are doing to my fetus. Woot!

1 comments:

DarkTink,  December 31, 2007 at 5:29 PM  

organic milk is okay...but have you tried almond milk? light and sweet and made from nuts..and organic with lots of nutrients..it kicks ass.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP