Books, Books, Books...

 Wednesday, January 9, 2008

So for Christmas I got a few books for new fathers to be. From Tiffany I got "My Boys Can Swim: The Official Guys Guide to Pregnancy", and from my Vickie (my mother in law) I got The Expectant Father. I have not had chance to read the book Tiffany got me yet, but from what she was telling me it is more like how to deal with a crazy pregnant wife. 


Based on this I decided to read the other book I got. It basically details all the different changes that Tiffany will be going through over the course of the pregnancy and how I can support her. Overall the book was a good read, and this is coming from someone who does not do too much reading. The only thing that bugged me was that there was only a small section at the end on the things to expect when you bring baby home. And then I realized why, they want you to buy all the companion books as well. 

So I figure I will need to pick up a few more books, and do a little more reading.  The second book in the series is titled "The New Father: A Dad's guide to the First year".  Since the first book was a pretty easy read I figure I will go ahead and get the second book so I can know what more to expect when the baby comes home. 

-Paul

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP