2 Months Old Today!

 Sunday, August 17, 2008


Do you like the pic? LOL

Paul calls this her Elvis face since her lip is curled. She was actually smiling here, I think I just missed it. So in two months everything is going pretty good albeit, time is flying by. My little 3 pound peanut turned into a 7 pound pudgy baby! We still get comments asking if she is a newborn which always gets a laugh from me. She looks little to everyone else but to me and Paul she looks massive compared to how she looked when she was born. Tomorrow we have her 2 month appointment so I will update with her stats and such!

I snapped these pics while my lovies were sleeping this morning! Amaya was in the middle of the bed on her lap pad and she wiggled all the way up under daddy's arm. Too cute!






And on we go.....

4 comments:

Unknown August 18, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

Awww, sh's getting so big! That pic is so precious.

Mom and Wife August 18, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

Those are great pics....and Jennifer wants to know if yuo will make her monthly signs because her mommy is ghetto!

Anonymous,  August 24, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

Love her little double chin! :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP