Amaya Meets Santa

 Monday, December 22, 2008

Grammie and I took Amaya to see Santa at the Stanford Mall this morning. When we left it was nice and sunny but as we headed toward the line, the clouds had rolled in and the wind kicked up. Amaya's nap time was off but she stood patiently in line looking super cute in her holiday dress and patent leather mary janes. I really liked the set up there, and I liked how the Santa looked with his overalls and boots. So it went like this....


"hmmm what is this scene?"


"who's that weird looking man?"


"wait a second..."


"oh HELL to the NO!"


"get me out of here!"

So the genius helper thought it would be great to jingle some bells and squeal in her face and she freaked out. I calmed her down and we did a second shot. She's tired, totally annoyed and ready to go but we got a decent pic.

2 comments:

SarahSews,  December 23, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

OMG I love this. Love it. She is beautiful and that outfit is perfect. :)

mommy tha boss,  December 26, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

that is sooo cute...i'm glad she still geot to take a nice picture with santa...samara refused this year.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP