8 months Today!

 Tuesday, February 17, 2009

8 months today! I would stop and cry but since Amaya takes that opportunity to try to break out the front door I won't ;)

Our lovebug is doing really good. She just ate pears for the first time and after a few weird faces decided she really liked it. The transition to the bed is getting easier! The last few nights she slept in until 5 and 6 am! I think the sleep strike is over, thank goodness. I think it was a slow process of me letting her soothe herself with her lovie and having the patience to let her drift back off to sleep. Sure we have to listen to her say "MMMMBBAAAAAHHHHHHHH" but that's ok maybe she is trying to explain to her lovie that they both have to go back to sleep!

This month are goals are to get to that Gymboree class, regularly attend our mom's group and storytime and to convince Daddy that we should try out swim class!






1 comments:

Alison February 26, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

LOVE the sassy look in the second series pic. Getting sooooo big Amaya!! Good luck with swim class!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP