I think Ava makes a good point. I like the flower costume for this year (SO cute!!) and the pirate costume for next year when you'll get more use out of it as a dress-up costume post-Halloween. I can't wait to see pics of her in whatever costume you choose!!
i was gonna say pirate cuz you know me..but i have to agree that the flower is gonna be better cuz its very cold outside on halloween nite...& i hav the pirate costume from when mara was two so you can use it next year. i have great costume collection for amaya to use if you like in the future...maras first costume was a ladybug... sooooo cute guys..hope you come to trick or treat around this haunted house..lol
10 comments:
i think the second one
I like the pirate costume.
I like the flower baby, that way her and Sofia could match since she'll be a ladybug.
Flower! She's too pretty to be a pirate!! (Or maybe that's an argument of why she would make a GOOD one!).
Flower is more baby, pirate is more little girl. I guess it's up to you on how you feel about her :)
I think Ava makes a good point. I like the flower costume for this year (SO cute!!) and the pirate costume for next year when you'll get more use out of it as a dress-up costume post-Halloween. I can't wait to see pics of her in whatever costume you choose!!
i was gonna say pirate cuz you know me..but i have to agree that the flower is gonna be better cuz its very cold outside on halloween nite...& i hav the pirate costume from when mara was two so you can use it next year. i have great costume collection for amaya to use if you like in the future...maras first costume was a ladybug... sooooo cute guys..hope you come to trick or treat around this haunted house..lol
I like the flower and the pirate!
Bumble bee.
I like the Pirate costume. Where did you find it?
Post a Comment