A Visit to the Children's Discovery Museum!

 Sunday, September 13, 2009

Amaya, Paul and I went to the CDM on Labor Day! I hadn't been there since I was a kid and Paul had never been so we decided to make it a family event. I'd say Amaya liked the room with the balls, "Box City" and climbing on the fire truck and stagecoach. She did not like the water fountains or the Curious George room but maybe that was because some brat hit her in the face because she did not want to share a toy. I took some deep breaths and led Amaya to a diversion because I could see the other mom was utterly embarrassed. At least I hope she was.

2 comments:

julie September 14, 2009 at 4:28 AM  

I can't believe how big she is getting! She's so adorable.

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss September 14, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

Fun! I haven't taken Leila in the longest time -- I need to get on that.

PS - I'm passing on an "Honest Scrap" award! http://leilasmom.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP