Why I Blog

 Friday, October 2, 2009

First entry in Liz's blog challenge!

From the minute I found out I was pregnant I wanted to blog and document every aspect of this epic journey. It's cathartic for me and even though sometimes I censor myself, I want Amaya to look back at this time and know that her mom and dad wanted to document their feelings, whether they be high or low.

Blogging opened up a world of communication for us. It's helped family members keep in tough with us, it represents a journal and it's a virtual scrapbook of the things we do as a family. It's attention whoring at it's best, I love when people leave comments and it makes me feel loved!

I feel like anytime I post something from my soul I get such nice responses because let be honest, it's always nice to know that someone else else is going through the same challenging thing you are.

2 comments:

Brakes and Gas,  October 2, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

So true! When I put something really emotional out there, I tend to get so much back in return!
PS: Love your layout! Beautiful!

Lizz,  October 3, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

I know what you mean, about the cathartic aspects of writing... it totally helps to put it out there sometimes, doesn't it?
I'm glad you're participating in this!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP