Helloooo? Anyone Out There?

 Thursday, January 24, 2008


How have you been feeling?

It's the question everyone asks and the answer is thankfully always the same. Strong, healthy and pretty sure I bypassed the morning sickness stage for good. I am very surprised I'm having an relatively easy pregnancy. P. always said that when I got pregnant I would be a mess and I kind of had to agree with him. When I'm sick, I'm a mess. Cramps? Yep, still a mess.

So anyway I think I'm handling this whole pregnancy scene pretty well considering that I can be a huge diva when I want to be. Then again I'm only 15 weeks. Get back to me at 20 weeks and we'll see if I'm still so confident.

For now I'm still craving citrus stuff and strawberry frozen yogurt. Oh and bagels with lox taste pretty good but only from House of Bagels and only from the one on Almaden Ave. This is good right, I mean to begin with I didn't want any food. Now I get bagels with lox spread like three times a week!

My skin is stretching slightly which means that it is very itchy and my boobs, well let's not even discuss that. Suffice it to say I'm going to be a brown Pam Anderson if things don't calm down in that department.

P.S. That's not my baby in the picture. :-)

2 comments:

Katie January 25, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

I was the same way!! You'll still be glowing at 20 weeks... glowing at 25 weeks... glowing at 30 weeks... come 35 weeks? Its not so much glow as constant sweat. Mmmmm... Pregnancy! Enjoy it while it lasts!

(I was also gonna say...if that's your baby in the pic, Lil' T must take after P. ;) )

Topanga February 6, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

Make sure that you are moisturizing for the ichy skin. That is one way to avoid the dreaded stretch marks.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP