New Baby Mobile
Monday, January 21, 2008
So we decided that the Mini Cooper was not a practical baby mobile and have been looking around since we found out Tiff was pregnant for a small SUV. We went to a few dealerships and nothing really looked good, or did not have options we wanted. We ended up going back to Steven's Creek BMW and test driving this on Thursday, tried to negotiate a price on the Mini trade in and on the X3. They were not willing to budge much so we ended up leaving with no new car. I was a little upset we wasted 3 hours but that is ok, we got a call Friday right before dinner that they were willing to drop the price another $1k from the price we were negotiating and give us another $1k for the Mini.
It is a 2004 BMW X3, low miles, less than my 2006 and comes with the maintenance until next year and a warranty until 2010. This is a much more practical baby mobile than the mini, and we can even fit a stroller in the trunk with room to spare...


2 comments:
Sweet ride!
I jealous. I so covet the x3 or is it an x5 in any case, I think it is a great car. When my car goes caput I think I may get one of these. Tell me how it drives!
Post a Comment