14 weeks left...

 Monday, April 7, 2008

Time just seems to be chugging along now. Just a few more things for the nursery and it should be done. Things seem to be going good, and I just can't believe that Baby T will be here in 3 months. Everyone keeps asking if we have any names picked out yet, but honestly we don't have anything yet. It may come down to seeing her to pick out her name. I'm sure we both have ideas in the back of our minds, but neither of us wants to share with anyone until she is here. Since we probably won't get anymore U/S pics from Kaiser I was thinking of doing a 3D ultrasound in a few weeks to see what she is going to look like. Anyway just wanted to give a small update since it has been a while since i contributed to the baby blog. 


-Paul

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP