To-Dos!
Monday, April 14, 2008
I know there are much more but here is what I have been mulling over for the past few weeks....
1. Order chandelier for nursery
2. Order glider
3. Register
4. Glucose Test
5. Decide two names to pick when Baby T is born
6. Reschedule appointments
7. Wash all baby clothes, blankets, etc. (Grammie will help, right??)
8. Stock up on wipes and baby detergent
9. Decide who will be in the delivery room
10. Work on birthing plan
11. Spring cleaning!
12. Pack Bag
13. Look into maternity portraits
4 comments:
Looks like things are going well! Just be careful! The list tends to get longer rather than shorter! You cross off one thing and write down two ;)
Busy busy! 3 down already, though. Keep it up. :)
- Renee
so, where are you registered? =)
Deb- We are registered at Amazon and BRU. Ya, I bitched the ENTIRE time ;)
Post a Comment