More Updates!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
First things first, I passed my glucose test!! And yes it wouldn't be a Tiffany story if something didn't happen. After drinking it I gagged really badly and the tech jumped back like I was going to barf all over the table. Which made me laugh, which made the drink want to come back up but I kept it together.
Second, I finished my registries at Amazon.com and Babies R Us which is mayjah for me. Actually P. deserves a lot of the credit, he ran through BRU like a man on a mission!
And finally today was my official 28 week appointment with the new doctor. Without getting into the details, our last doctor was not working out but I was feeling weird about giving her the boot. I'm so glad we did because our new doctor is younger, nicer and takes the time to explain and give me an idea of what I'll be feeling and what's ahead for me in the pregnancy. He got the weight issue out of the way first but did it in a very tactful way so that I didn't feel attacked or on the defensive like the last doctor made me feel. So anyway Baby T's heartbeat is super strong and my belly is measuring a healthy 27 centimeters.
I know I haven't posted much of my purchases but I thought I'd share one of the things I've bought so far in an effort to get ready for Baby T.
Reversible Peanut Shell in Pink Mod.
April made me a believer of these things, as our cousin Julian loves to hang out in this sling. I didn't want something that would strap to my body rather something that would simply slip over my head. I'm pretty happy with this purchase so we'll see if Baby T. likes it too. If not off to ebay! (The sling, NOT the baby.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment