Oh my jeebus, 4 weeks left

 Monday, June 16, 2008

Only 4 weeks left until Tiffany is at her due date. Time went by really fast, and I think we are about as ready as we can be. After Sunday though she would be welcome at anytime. We still have not decided on a name, but I am sure we will come up with something before she gets here. I have spent the last week or so reading a bunch of baby books on what to expect in the first year, how to be a strong father for your daughter, and a few other ones as well. Most were fairly straight forward, others scared the hell out of me, but I think I am ready, and I think Tiffany is as well. 


Until next time
Paul

1 comments:

Topanga June 16, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

Wow! I was just wondering if how close you guys were. How exciting. Enjoy these days and get to the movies! Ori is 7 months and this weekend was the first time that I have been able to go to the movies since she was born.

Riquesha

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP