She will be loved....

 Monday, June 2, 2008

What a gloriously exhausting weekend it was! I don't think I've ever been so excited for a weekend, (well maybe for my wedding) but I'm thinking that I'm a tad bit more excited that it was my shower weekend! Saturday P. and I lounged around all day, playing GTA eating and talking the name game. We still don't have a definite baby name but oh well, it was fun to veto each others' picks! Saturday night P got a whole night of UFC and I got a night of Sex and the City!

Sunday I was up early, ran to the mall and then ran home to get ready. P headed to the shower before me to help take pictures and I got there not too long after him. Oh my gosh my mom and sis outdid themselves. There were platters filled with fruit, dips, a delicious cranberry punch and PANINI's! Yes, paninis that were so delicious and I've never been a fan but my sister has perfected her method and they were a huge hit.

Not to get all sappy on everyone (lord knows this pregnancy has me all freaking EMO) but I could not ask for a more supportive and happy crowd. I hope everyone had fun and from the bottom of our hearts we thank everyone for participating and their generous gifts. My sister had this cool idea of asking everyone to bring a nursery book with a special message written in it them which was such a fantastic idea. I love to read and I hope she will too and look back on all the sweet messages her family had for her before she came into the world.

Baby T no doubt will be loved.

For a glimpse into the partay go here!

1 comments:

Dana June 4, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

Tiff.....you are getting so close!! You look great!! Hopefully you are feeling just as great :) I wish I could be your nurse!!! Oh well, I am sure you will be well taken care of!!! Can't wait to see what your precious baby girl looks like!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP