Monday, June 9, 2008

We had a tough week last week. I was put on bedrest after going in to see a new doctor. Basically she told me that Baby T. was sitting very low and that I should keep my feet up for awhile because they did not want her to arrival before 36 weeks. It scared the heck out of me but fine, I'll do what the doctor says.

I'll admit it, the first day was super tough. I was depressed and worrying about all the stuff I needed to do but couldn't because I was stuck in bed or on the couch. Fast forward 5 days and I find myself in the emergency room because she hadn't moved in 6 hours and I was having other issues. Everything turned out ok and the doctor on duty didn't seem to think that bed rest was necessary. So as long as I take it easy and listen to my body I can add activities to my day and sun short errands. Woot!

Now on to the fun stuff.....

Baby T got lots of goodies in the mail from friends this week!


Clothes from Jilly and Andrew


Burt's bees stuff from Dave, P's workmate

A hooded towel, bath gel and a duckie from Deb. (Forgot to take a pic!)

Plus I bought this super cute Shabby Chic laundry bag for baby T's room!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP