12 Weeks Today!

 Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This weekend was a busy one for our family. On Saturday we headed over to cousin Samara's birthday party at Chucky Cheese. Amaya spent some time in Grandma Carol's arms and we got a few pictures of the birthday girl who was very excited! After that we headed over Grammie's house and visited there before running over to Uncle Bob and Aunt Celia's house for Cousin Julian's birthday party. Whew!

Amaya got to spend time with Auntie C while daddy swam and belly flopped into the pool. I on the other hand took so many photos of all the kids and I got some great shots. It was so hot but I think everyone was happy that Bob and Celia opened up their beautiful yard for the shindig.



Sadly, we are heading into the final days of Amaya being two months old. I'm not sure where the time has gone but she is changing everyday. While her eye lashes and eye brows continue to grow, her hair has decided that it wants to fall out. I'm hoping that she keeps her reddish brown tint when it grows back. Amaya still prefers to sleep in our bed much to my horror. I'm still hoping that we can transition her back to her bassinet it's hard since it feels so nice to just sleep for long periods of time. Serves me right since I had a really strong opinion about co-sleeping but like my mommy group moderator says, "Do what works for you."

2 comments:

Jennifer September 10, 2008 at 5:39 PM  

She has changed so much already! What a doll!!!!

Topanga September 24, 2008 at 1:49 PM  

You'll find that whatever you had a strong aversion to is what you end up doing. I hated that I had to give ori a pacifier but I was going to go out of my mind in the early days without it. We weaned her off around 3 months with great success and no complaint from her so I learned that just because you use it doesn't mean that it is a forever type of thing.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP