The Adventures of Mom, Dad and Amaya!
I really need to stop shopping. Like really.
OMG!!! Or start shopping for Jennifer :) Or me :)
But it's so HARD!!!! Someone even told me once that I treat Jack as if she were one of my dolls :o)I love Amaya's new outfits.
But they are sooooo cute!!!!
How cute. Ori has got that purple dress and pants. I loved to dress her up in that. Sadly, she has outgrown all said clothes. hmph
Post a Comment
Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com
Back to TOP
4 comments:
OMG!!! Or start shopping for Jennifer :) Or me :)
But it's so HARD!!!! Someone even told me once that I treat Jack as if she were one of my dolls :o)
I love Amaya's new outfits.
But they are sooooo cute!!!!
How cute. Ori has got that purple dress and pants. I loved to dress her up in that. Sadly, she has outgrown all said clothes. hmph
Post a Comment