Swimming!!

 Monday, September 8, 2008

On Saturday we went to a b-day party for my cousin's son Julian. It was originally going to  be at one of the local parks, but since it was going to be around 100 degrees she changed it to my aunt and uncles house. Well they just so happen to have a really nice pool and we decided to let Amaya try out the water. Now it was only for a few minutes since the sun was beating down, but I really think she liked it. Hopefully in a few months we can enroll her in some swim classes, I want her to be a water bug. 

2 comments:

Josie September 8, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

I absolutely love daddy/daughter pictures. So precious.

Heather September 14, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

Awe....how cute!! I love it when babies love the water!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP