The last day of being 2 months old!

 Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Since Amaya is getting older we are slowly integrating toys into her day. We finally got to check out Tiny Tots in Campbell, a upscale childrens store and I was thrilled to see that they carry Under the Nile organic cotton toys. We got her the green bean, strawberry and a brown lovey that Daddy likes to tuck in her stroller when we go out!





Amaya decided that she likes her swing now so I try to mix it up and put her in there to take a nap or so I can get some writing done. We still try to chat with Daddy during the day so she doesn't forget who he is and it is so cute to see her smiling at the computer screen. When it comes to tummy time, Amaya is still very annoyed that we have to do it as the photos show.....



4 comments:

Anonymous,  September 18, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

She's gorgeous Tiff!

Mom and Wife September 19, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

Ha I can see a lil personality in those pics! Cant wait to see more coming out!

debdills October 7, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

she's getting so big! and expressive! so, not sure if you have one, but if you don't, consider getting a bumbo... everyone i know who has one swears by it for babies who want to look around more than their bodies allow. =)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP