11 Weeks Today
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Seriously, where does the time go? Everyday I look at my baby girl in wonder and awe. We brought her home barely 4 pounds and now she is probably about 9 pounds of smiley glory. She is sleeping much longer through the night, waking up 1-2 times for a quick snack before falling back into her dreaming. By the way I tell P that I think she dreams of "mommy milk."
She smiles so much it really does make me a sappy mess.
Current milestones include lifting her head up for longer periods. Everytime she does this I cringe because #1- Her head is always bobbly and I'm afraid she'll smash it down and #2- this means she is growing up even more :( I know I should be thrilled considering she was a itty bitty preemie but this time is flying by so fast!!
1 comments:
I love being a mommy with you!This pic describes your relationship and I hope mine and J's so well!
Post a Comment